Parker Hannifin K170
Mobile Load Sense Directional Control Valves
The Parker Hannifin K170LS is a stackable, proportional, load-sensing (LS), pressure-compensated directional control valve. It is designed for many different applications, both mobile and industrial, and is widely used in machines such as front-end loaders, backhoe loaders, excavators, cranes, forestry equipment, metal presses and forging hammers.
- Permits consumption in the load signal line to the pump, without the signal level being affected
- Pressure-compensated spools for lifting and lowering movements
- Individually adjustable feed reducers between 30 and 300 bar for each service port
- Gentle transitions across speed changes, and greater stability in the hydraulic system
- Flexible, modular construction makes it easy to re-build or expand the valve to meet changing needs