Hydratorque Drill Support News
Personalised Drill Support
Our drill support program aims to provide our drilling partners with an elite service solution specifically tailored to suit their machines & individual site requirements. These solutions are available for all major brands of drilling equipment including Cat, Terex, Bucyrus, Reedrill, Atlas Copco & Sandvik.
Services provided are outlined here, however should you have a requirement that is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact our support team to discuss.
Machine Diagnostics, Fault Trouble Shooting & Failure Anaysis
- Hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical & electric systems: high level diagnostics & testing
- Unmatched understanding of Reedrill / Terex / Bucyrus / Cat Rotary (Rotary & DHH) & top Hammer machines, Cubex machines, including newly released CANBUS based automation ready systems, & the Australian built Vigilante PLC systems.
- Exposure to many other types of drilling equipment
- Component supplyservice 02 piston repair
- Filtration audit & analysis
- Repair / Rebuild of components
- Systems analysis & troubleshooting
- Testing: workshop or onsite
- Service exchange of popular units
Machine Auditing & Assessment
- Partnering with production, maintenance & planning personnel. Building a full understanding of site requirements.
- Detailed Machine auditing
- In preparation for service and/or shut down – assisting / partnering with site planning team to ensure maximumefficiency of any service planning.
- Fault and defect identification
- Failure analysis
- Maximization of component life and maximized machine availability
- Operational effectiveness – machine and consumables
- Bit life, penetration, machine wear and consumable life
- Compressor performance
- Weight on bit
- Consumable size and configuration
- Machine utilization auditing
- Working with suppliers to optimize balance between consumable life and performance aligned with capabilities of machine and customer production targets.
Service & Major Overhaul Planning & Implementation
- Based on in-depth audit of machine; services, overhauls and component rebuilds can be planned in detail.
- Partnering with service teams to ensure accurate plan & parts requirements are detailed for all requisite tasks:
- Shut down projects
- Project planning, project management
- Sourcing of parts & Resources
- Completed shut down re-commissioning, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical & Mechanical systems
- Machine modification – Safety, productivity or other specific site requirements
- Design and planning of Modification
- Documentation to complete change of management for any modification
- Modifications carried out
- Re-commissioning equipment after service
Risk Assessments Including Control Design, Implementation & Documentation
- Risk assessment of new and existing fleet, including new modifications or changes to suit safety or production. Assessed against requirements tailored to meet customers specific standards and application.
- Controls for risks designed and implemented, including documentation to ensure continued support of any physical changes.
- Review of new capital specifications and supplier conformance
- Assistance with development of Safe Work Method Statements & work rocedures in accordance with site requirements
Parts Sourcing & Component Supply
- Quality components for your drill
- Hydratorque product improvements and kits
- Finding alternative parts for items that are no longer available, subject to long lead times, or are extremely overpriced.
Posted on March 14, 2017